Fibroid Transformation Program
Fibroid Transformation Program
The Haji Healing Salon's
Fibroid Transformation Program takes a holistic approach to supporting women who are suffering with physical and emotional pain, related to Uterine Fibroids. Program curator and former fibroid sufferer, Aya-Nikole Cook invites a coterie of healing women together to enjoy cultivating deep bonds with one another, while learning new self-care and self-study practices within sacred space.
This healing support group is a dedicated eight weeks of centering gentle, restorative yoga, targeted acupuncture + herbs, plant-based nutrition and community. Registration in this program requires sisters to commit to 2.5 hour salon gatherings, once a week (8 total - Tuesday evenings) and four, comprehensive Saturday workshops (4 hours each). We've designed a powerful program that helps women feel better, make informed decisions around treatment and create an inspired, new "healing lifestyle." Join us!
Sign up today, for your FREE consultation with Aya and make this powerful first step, on your way to feeling better and radiating health. You are not alone and you have the power to heal!
Our eight-week Fibroid Transformation Program begins early in June (dates TBD). Your registration fee includes:
- Four three-hour workshops, led by qualified wellness professionals exploring an integrative approach to healing fibroids
- Four plant-based, medicinal meals (served during workshops) created by local vegan chef (w/recipes)
- Weekly community acupuncture with Portia Pettitt, LAc :: 1hr :: Tuesday evenings (8 treatments)
- Weekly restorative yoga practice with C.Y.T, Aya-Nikole Cook :: 1 hr :: Tuesday evenings (8 classes)
- 30 minutes of circle time each Tuesday following yoga and acupuncture
- 20 minute weekly coaching call with Aya + support and resources for transitioning to a healing lifestyle.
- Supportive live community of healing women + access to a private facebook community of program graduates
- A self-care toolkit containing essential accoutrements to our healing practices.
- Discounted community acupuncture package for continued healing post-program
The program begins with a Saturday workshop designed to introduce you to Chinese Medicine and Yoga as the base of our healing practice. Our first workshop will include introductions from all members and a road map of our time together. Workshops are held from 10am-1pm, every other Saturday.
We meet for eight consecutive Tuesday evenings 6-8:30pm for yoga and acupuncture. Be sure to clear your schedule for these important healing sessions.
PREREGISTER for this program by joining one of our two informative SALON SESSIONS offered Saturday May, 6 and Saturday May 20 from 1-3pm. Your $25 Salon Session fee will be applied to the $425 program tuition (reserve via RESERVE tab in navigation). We will email you to inform you of program start dates and set up a consultation call with Aya to ensure this group is a good fit for you. If you need a payment plan, please list the amount you can pay and the frequency of your payments in the space provided on the intake form. We will do our best to work with you.
All workshops, yoga classes and acupuncture sessions are held at The Haji Healing Salon in Hyde Park.
We are honored you have chosen to walk this healing path with us. We can't wait to commune with you soon!